INSTRUCTIONS FOR CUSTOM ITEMS
To get a custom order started, download and complete all the necessary forms. When you're ready, submit the forms back to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with 50% payment. We accept PayPal, CashApp, Credit Card, or Check by mail. You can also check out on our website. Credit card and PayPal goods/services have a 3% processing fee. Keep in mind that you only need to fill in the forms you need.
From there, we start on your artwork and work with you until there is a finalized design.
After that, we send everything to production. When the suit is finished, and ready to be shipped, the final 50% + shipping is due. Lead times vary depending on the amount of orders at the current time. The busiest time of the year is January-March.
For the artwork, you can hand draw something on the design form, draw on a computer, or find a picture of a design you like, and we can recreate it with whatever colors you'd like.
A couple instructions for the measurement form:
1. When measuring, make sure you're looking straight ahead,
not down, as that can mess up the measurements a little.
2. Use a cloth tape (fabric tape measure) to measure.
3. DO NOT have a tailor measure you.
4. Record all measurements in inches.
5. Be sure to fill out the extra part for the 2 piece suit if you want a 2 piece!
6. ANY QUESTIONS, please contact us!